The hammock comes pre-knotted with 2 carabiners (22kN) for hanging. You can install the hammock to hang from either one or two attachment points. Installing the hammock is quick and easy, using a prefabricated mounting point on the ceiling (ceiling brackets sold separately).
The fabric is 2.30 m wide and can be stretched up to 3.30 m. The length of 6 meters offers enough adjustment space for yogis of different heights. When you need to be able to adjust the height of the air yoga fabric quickly and safely, for example in a studio, we recommend purchasing a Daisy Chain. The Daisy Chain has several separate loops that allow for a quick adjustment without opening the knots in the fabric.
- You can wash the fabric at a maximum of 40 degrees. We recommend using a delicate wash program
- Open the knots before washing
- Washing is a good opportunity for a fabric condition check
- Wash only one fabric at a time separately from the rest of the laundry
- Use a mild detergent
- Avoid exposing the fabric to UV rays as this can damage the fabric, Røducing its strength and safety
- Allow the fabric to dry thoroughly before use.
- The hammock can take up to 1200 kg of static load and 150 kg of dynamic load. This means that the hammock can be safely used by two people with a total weight of 150 kg
- High-quality air yoga fabric for home or yoga studio use
- Material: Nylon
- Elastic material, 230 cm wide fabric stretches up to 300-330 cm
- Does not stretch lengthwise
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Comes with 2 twisted oval carabiners (strength 22kN)
- Made in Europe