Flex Junior shoes are designed for everyday use, from spring to autumn. As is familiar to barefoot shoes, the Flex shoe has a wide last and a thin and flexible outsole. The outsole has a grip-enhancing pattern. In addition, the Flex model has a removable 2.5 mm thick shock-absorbing insole. You can wear the shoe without the insole if you want an even stronger barefoot experience.
The upper part of the shoe is made of breathable and quick-drying mesh fabric. (Not waterproof.) In the children's model, the front of the shoe is reinforced at the toes to allow for longer life. Easy lace fastening.
- Thin outsole
- Wide last
- Zero drop (same height at front and heel).
- Upper: BreatheMesh fabric
- Breathable and quick-drying
- Suitable for spring, summer and autumn use as well as indoors all year round
- Removable insole (2.5 mm)
- EVA midsole (approx. 2 mm)
- The patterned outsole ensures grip on uneven or slippery surfaces
- Weight per pair (size 32): 390 g.
Manufacturer's care instructions: Hand wash with lukewarm water and mild detergent. Air drying.
|30||18,6 cm||7,8 cm|
|31||19,2 cm||8,0 cm|
||19,9 cm||8,2 cm
|33||20,5 cm||8,4 cm|
|34||21,1 cm||8,6 cm|
|35||21,8 cm||8,8 cm|
|36||22,5 cm||9,0 cm|
Remember the shoe has good volume in the forefoot so the actual comfortable width of this shoe will be a few mm greater than this ‘flat’ measurement. Fit is personal, but most people will prefer to have at least 4 or 5mm spare room in front of your largest toe. Although more generous than our older styles, kids may still may go one EU size larger than their average shoe size, especially if you prefer plenty of growing room.